NETGEAR 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet High-Power PoE+ Smart Managed Pro Switch with 2 SFP Ports (GS716TPP)
In StockProduct type: Switch
- INSIGHT CLOUD MANAGEMENT SOLUTION: 1-Year Insight Subscription Included
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 16 Gigabit ports
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 16 PoE+ ports with 300W total power budget
- FLEXIBILITY FROM UPLINK PORTS: 2 x 1G SFP ports
- ADVANCED CONFIGURATION & CONTROL: Management software with easy-to-use GUI interface offers refined control for secure setup, access, and Cloud/Remote Insight management activation.
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- WHISPER-QUIET DESIGN: Reduces fan noise to protect your home office or business environment.
With the global Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) market expected to offer significant growth over the coming years, the GS716TPP Gigabit Smart Managed Pro Switch is the ideal solution even for the most advanced small and medium organizations looking for the best combination of features, performance, and value: they are purposely designed for converged networks where voice, video, data are all carried on a single network platform. Configurable L2 network features like VLANs and PoE operation scheduling that allow you to deploy PoE-based VoIP phones, IP cameras, video-over-IP endpoints and Wireless access points simply and securely.
Remote monitoring and management with performance dashboards and troubleshooting features including remote reboot, port and PoE advanced configuration including remote enable/disable/power-cycle, PoE scheduling, and firmware updates with auto-schedule mode
Single pane-of-glass multi-device, multi-network, and multi-site remote monitoring and notifications with the NETGEAR Insight app
Full-fledged local or remote access for configuration, management, and monitoring on a larger display using your tablet, laptop, or desktop computer through the NETGEAR Insight Cloud Portal
Configurable in-app and email alerts and notifications
Auto-join and configure (zero-touch provisioning) for additional Insight Managed devices added to the network
Centralized network configuration (policies) across Insight Managed Switches, Access Points, and ReadyNAS storage for VLANs, ACLs, QoS, LAGs, etc.
Cloud-based network administration, monitoring, and firmware management
Enterprise-class networking for budget-aware SMBs. Renowned reliability, and affordability with GS716TPP for high-density PoE+ installations with 300W PoE budget includes features such as:
Advanced VLAN support for better network segmentation
Access control lists (ACLs) for granular network access control including 802.1x port authentication
Advanced per port PoE controls for remote power management of PoE connected devices including operation scheduling (e.g. Wireless APs, IP security cameras, VoIP phones, LED lighting, secure access door locks, IoT devices…)
Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) for traffic prioritization including port-based, 802.1p and L2/L3/L4 DSCP-based
Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention
IGMP Snooping and Querier for multicast optimization
Ingress and Egress Rate limiting and priority queuing for better bandwidth allocation
SNMP v1, v2c, v3 and RMON remote monitoring
Gigabit Copper ports
SFP Fiber ports
- 2 dedicated
PoE ports (802.3af)
PoE+ ports (802.3at)
Total PoE power budget
Max noise @25℃, 77 ℉
- 28.2 dB
- Smart L2 (no routing)
Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) support
One-year Insight Premium or Pro included